You are attempting to add a reference to this module that exists on another site in this group. This module may or may not support sharing across multiple sites - it doesn't explicitly state either way whether it does. If you are sure that it does, or if your intent is to test its ability to do so, then proceed with caution and be aware that certain functionality in the module - or even the entire module - may not function correctly in this configuration.
If you are confused by this message or are working on a site that cannot tolerate any breakage, you should click Cancel and contact the DotNetNuke Support Team.
The means by which an institution can guarantee with confidence and certainty, that the standards and quality of its educational provision are being maintained and enhanced.
To ensure standard and facilitate the college in continuous quality improvement to achieve excellence in education.
a) To ensure that each department has a clear vision and mission.
b) To ensure that each department has clearly define processes and rules.
c) To conduct periodic assessment of departments w.r.t their goals.
d) To assist each academic department in assessment of program learning objectives and program learning outcomes through direct and indirect methods at regular intervals.
e) To provide feedback to all stake holder for continuous quality improvement of the college.
Quality Enhancement Cell (QEC) at Grafton Established in September - 2018
Mr. Mian Sabir Husain
Engr. Mr. Waqar ul Hassan
One associate member from each academic department
Member from Electrical Engineering Department
Member from Computer Science Department
Major Functions of Quality Enhancement Cell:
1. QEC is responsible for promoting public confidence that the quality and standards of the award of degrees are ensured and safeguarded.
2. QEC is responsible for the review of quality standards and the quality of teaching and learning in each subject area.
3. QEC is responsible for the review of academic affiliations with parent university in terms of effective management of standards and quality of programs.
4. QEC is responsible for defining clear and explicit standards as points of reference to the reviews to be carried out. It should also help the employees to know as to what they could expect from candidates.
5. QEC is responsible to develop qualifications framework by setting out the attributes and abilities that can be expected from the holder of a degree.
6. QEC is responsible to ensure program specifications. These are standard set of information clarifying what knowledge, understanding, skills and other attributes a student will have developed on successfully completing a specific program.
7. QEC is responsible to develop quality assurance processes and methods of evaluation to affirm that the quality of provision and the standard of awards are being maintained and to foster curriculum, subject and staff development, together with research and other scholarly activities.
8. QEC is responsible to ensure that the quality assurance procedures are designed to fit in with the arrangements in place nationally for maintaining and improving the quality of Higher Education.
9. QEC also responsible to develop procedures for the following:
a) Approval of new programs
b) Periodic Monitoring and evaluation including Program Educational Objectives (PEOs), Program Learning Outcomes (PLOs) and Course Learning Outcomes (CLOs)
c) Departmental review
d) Student feedback
e) Employer feedback
f) Quality assurance for degree programs.
g) Subject review
h) Institutional assessment
i) Program specifications
j) Qualification framework
Follow us on