This course attracts candidates from a wide range of academic and professional backgrounds. It prepares its graduates for a rapid promotion or a career change from the outset. This programme will broaden your horizons in every aspect of business administration and will prepare you for a highly competitive business environment. You will be equipped with the knowledge, skills and confidence required to make strategic decisions and to operate at the highest level in a fast-paced organizational setting. Whether you hold a two-year or four-year degree, the MBA programme at Grafton College will help you gain one of the world's most sought-after qualifications. Candidates will be able to specialize in finance, human resource management or marketing.
· To equip candidates with leadership and entrepreneurial thinking in the broad area of business administration
· To acquire a sound understanding of strategic management, human resource management, accounting, marketing, management information systems and entrepreneurship required by leaders in a professional business environment.
· To develop the knowledge and ability to manage and sustain business operations and to build a business plan for market share growth based on ethical practice and outlook.
· To be able to conduct some research into business and management issues.
|People and Organizations |
|Entrepreneurial Finance |
|Contemporary issues in Business|
|Specialization - I|
|Specialization – II|
|Specialization – III|
|Specialization – IV|
Electives for Specialization
|FM - 554
||Analysis of Financial Statements |
|FM - 513
|FM - 551
||Investment & Portfolio Management|
|FM - 553
||Financial Risk Management|
|HR - 571
||Job Analysis & Performance Evaluation Appraisal|
|HR - 573
|HR - 572
||Compensation Structure Development|
|HR - 574
||Career Management Planning|
||Advertising & Promotion|
|MKT - 564
|MKT - 565
||New Product Development|
MBA/MPA/M.Com 2 years, ACMA,ACA(old) or BBA(Hons),B.Com-4 years programme from HEC recognized university with at least 2nd Div, Qualifying GRE International/NTS devised GAT-General test with score as per HEC policy at the time of admission.
Having an MBA degree, gives graduates countless job opportunities. You will be able to start out on an exciting job hunt as a newly graduate or you will be able to embark on new challenges in your existing career. The job market for MBA graduates itself is very international, ranging from positions in national firms to employment in international or multinational companies. MBA graduates are self-motivated, mature, innovative and independent. Many MBA graduates are in high demand by employers in the financial, healthcare, public, education, marketing, sales and advertising sectors. MBA graduates tend to find a new job through active networking. You may want to apply for roles such as business development manager, business analyst, commercial director, corporate project manager, operation manager or business executive in leading organisations. Whatever your ambition, the MBA programme provides ample opportunities.
· Program Structure will be followed as per NUML guidelines
· The university reserves the right to change the courses due to academic or administrative reasons.
· The scheme of study, course contents and the courses as a whole are reviewed every 6 months.