You are attempting to add a reference to this module that exists on another site in this group. This module may or may not support sharing across multiple sites - it doesn't explicitly state either way whether it does. If you are sure that it does, or if your intent is to test its ability to do so, then proceed with caution and be aware that certain functionality in the module - or even the entire module - may not function correctly in this configuration.
If you are confused by this message or are working on a site that cannot tolerate any breakage, you should click Cancel and contact the DotNetNuke Support Team.
of Science in Software Engineering BS (SE) degree is a four-year
undergraduate program that teaches you to develop and maintain reliable,
safe and efficient software systems.
will learn about software development that goes beyond programming. You
will learn to analyze customer needs and to apply engineering
techniques to create software to meet those needs. You will gain the
skills and knowledge you need to work on large and expensive software
systems that often have safety-critical applications such as in the
aviation and nuclear industries.
BS (SE) program focuses on software for embedded, real-time, computer
systems. The program combines the system design and development
practices with a thorough grounding in the fundamentals of software
engineering, along with a knowledge of how embedded computer hardware
works, such that graduates enter the workforce ready to make a
contribution and a difference.
The objectives for the Bachelor of Science program are that in three to five years after graduation, software engineering graduates can demonstrate:
1. an ability to design, synthesize, and analyze, software systems of increasing size and complexity at various abstraction levels, from the individual component to the entire system architecture;
2. an ability to define, assess, and tailor software quality practices, and software processes and methodologies for appropriate application on software development projects in a variety of domain areas;
3. an ability to be an effective member of a multi-disciplinary software-intensive product development team with an awareness of individual professional and ethical responsibilities;
4. an ability to communicate, to varied stakeholder audiences, technical concepts in a complete, concise, and correct manner in a format appropriate for the audience;
5. an ability pursue life-long learning through graduate education, participation in professional activities, or the acquisition of new technical proficiencies, or managerial and leadership skills.
By graduation, students in the Bachelor of Science in Software Engineering program will achieve followings
Follow us on